Sound Hire for indoor and outdoor events
Whether you’re staging an indoor discussion or an outdoor summer event selecting the correct sound system and getting the very best out of it requires both experience and knowledge. We specialise in hiring out top quality mains or battery powered public address (Tannoy) systems and associated items.
We have the following equipment available from stock, but if you cannot find exactly what you are looking for please give us a call because we are constantly adding items to our lists and we can tailor all of our PA equipment to suit many different situations and uses.
- CD, MD and Cassette Players
- Effects and Graphics Units
- Mixer Amplifiers
- Power Amplifiers
- Low impedance loudspeakers – active and passive
- 100V line weatherproof loudspeakers
- Radio Microphones
- Cabled Microphones
- Loudspeaker and Microphone Stands
- Loudspeaker and Microphone Cables
- Portable Radios, DI Boxes, Loud hailers etc.
- Mains extension cables and adaptors
If you intend to use our equipment to play music, please read this copyright information first.
The playing in public of copyright material by any means usually requires licences from both the Performing Rights Society (PRS) and Phonographic Performance Ltd. (PPL). No equipment whether hired or purchased from or through Showlite is licenced in advance to play such material. The hirer, event organiser or purchaser of the equipment must obtain or already hold the appropriate licences prior to using any hired or purchased equipment for this purpose. Please read Condition 22 of our Full Trading Terms and Conditions.
For information call:
- PRS on 08000 68 48 28 or see their website at www.prs.co.uk
- PPL on 020 7534 1000 or see their website at www.ppluk.com
Contact us here via the site, or call on 01394 274935 or 07802 475063